Beautiful high ceilings and tiled flooring, leads you into this exceptionally well-designed home, my sellers have created a family friendly environment which allows you to entertain and relax with ease.
The gourmet kitchen boasts an eye-catching contemporary modern aesthetic, glistering stone benchtops, 4.3-metre-long island bench, excellent storage and a great central location making it the absolute hub of the home.
Bi-folding doors offer a compelling invitation to explore the backyard complete with an alfresco area, adjacent to the in-ground pool. This is the ultimate space to enjoy weekend get-togethers with friends and family.
Large master Bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, stylish ensuite with his and hers vanity. Three additional bedrooms also offer great proportions and are divided by a modern spacious family bathroom.
Finishing touches to this stunning family retreat include zoned ducted air-conditioning, great security and a 7.32kW solar system + Battery and double car accommodation.
Proximity to amenities offers excellent convenience, with just minutes to local shops, cafes, family parks, reputable schooling and public transport. Ease of access to major arterial roads and the M7 also provides a swift commute into the City or Airport.
There is much more to appreciate but rather than me telling you come and see for yourself . . .
• Large family home all on one level
• Beautiful in-ground magnesium pool
• Versatile and open-plan layout
• Gourmet kitchen with island bench, excellent storage, stone benchtops
• Over-sized master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, stylish ensuite with his and hers vanity
• Three other great sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans
• Ample linen/storage space throughout
• 20m2 of floored attic space with shelving and access ladder
• Zoned ducted air-conditioning throughout
• Elevated 420m2 allotment, fully fenced established and easy to maintain gardens
• Secure double car accommodation
• 7.32kw Solar System with Inverter Battery System
• Large, modern internal laundry
• 3,000L Water tank
• Plus much more!
Private viewings are available and a simply a phone call away – Penny 0403 396 299